Sunday, December 13, 2009

bj penn vs diego sanchez fight video

penn vs sanchez fight video
BJ PENN vs. DIEGO SANCHEZ PREDICTION(UFC 107)


bj penn vs diego sanchez, ufc 107, bj penn vs diego sanchez fight video, bj penn vs diego sanchez live stream, bj penn
The first round, damned Herb Dean - the surprising referee, half of other referee would stop it as Diego seriously swung, and I won't accuse that referee that it has stopped struggle, it was similar that it, probably, has finished any second. Another then the first round, all the rest has gone way which I thought, what is it will be except for it being nice, I really thought that Diego will put forward rate and will plant many downpours also the termination of doctors in 5th round (damned enough close to the decision as I called in it). The surpassing stand as I has told, played huge role in this struggle.

Diego has shown the big heart, and I wish to see that it comes back stronger then after this loss. BJ I don't wish to see that he struggles with Maynard or Diaz or even Edgar , Maynard, is basically the fighter and will receive the destroyed position, at Diaz there is no power in his hands, thus its stand even won't concern BJ, and the main force of Diaz - its BJJ, Bj not to present Diaz. Edgar resembles 2 duels for me even to call it the contender. Those 3 guys should struggle with Kenny, and the winner of it should receive the following shot in BJ. Another then that BJ has cleaned division after Sanchez's destruction. I think that Bj should come back to the second light-middleweight weight to see that it can make. It against polecat, kos or even alves would be surprising.